An explainer video is a short animated video commonly used by businesses to quickly tell their brand’s stories in a memorable way. Explainer videos have boomed in popularity over the past year due to their affordability and proven effectiveness in a growing business. This makes an explainer video an excellent marketing tool.
Following are the reasons why business needs an explainer video:
1. Increasing conversion rates: Explainer video increases the understanding level of the audience because it clearly shows the product benefits and features, and how the product can be used to solve a particular problem or fill a distinctive need. According to some studies, an effective explainer video increases conversion rates by 10 to 50 percent. With just text, visitors after minutes of reading don’t reach the main point and eventually go away. Audience can reach to the core point through explainer video immediately and thus increase the chance of them signing up or buying the product.
2. Make your products clearer: Explainer videos will be clearer to most viewers and they will have few misconceptions about the product. While texts sometimes create confusions or give a doubtful perceptions about the products, but a short explainer video will project the concept of the product, its features and needs that it fulfills.
3. Fun, Interesting and Engaging: A video uses the fun element that makes them really interesting to the viewers. At first glance the viewers would be hooked into the video and they would watch from start to finish. It captures the hearts of the viewers that makes them really engaging.
Suppose in the above picture, it is clearly visible that the corporate world is well connected round the globe via internet, newspapers, and cell phones. People keep themselves updated with the worldly affairs through whatever reliable source they find feasible and apt.
4. Growth in website traffic: Videos are the best source for generating traffic. Growing businesses can really benefit from trending viral videos. Though, there is no secret of making videos, only a great video gets a chance of becoming truly viral and spreading the word of your business far and wide.
5. Making a good pitch: Explainer video conveys the perfect product pitch. One can provide the product information through text but it would lack the impact of video. This is so because the message in the video is delivered to the audience with the support of a powerful and convincing script, clever animations, vibrant colours, entertaining cartoons, interesting characters, a riveting storyline, powerful visuals and background music.
6. Easy to upload and share: The best part about explainer videos is that it is easy to upload and share, thus increasing the awareness about the brand among masses. People are just one click away from sharing anything informative with family and friends. We have YouTube videos which are ranked #1 and are accessible to millions of people all over world. Its popularity has created the world wide appreciation and is more informative and less time consuming than any text.
7. Google Ranking: Since Google is overly loaded with lots of information and images on one particular subject and customer attention span is short enough to surf each and every website. What they need are a means that will give them all the necessary information they are looking for in just a few seconds. Also, bloated websites prevent prospects from truly understanding the product or solution, resulting in a lost sale or click off. Explainer videos command attention, and then provide accurate product information quickly, which enables prospect to make confident decisions faster. Also, your website is 50 times more likely to appear on the first page of a search engine results page if it includes video.
8. Brand Personality: Online businesses need to make an explainer video to demonstrate product features for their target markets. Explainer videos enable the development of brand personality which can really help in influencing prospects. The video’s characters, story and animations really work well together in making and enhancing a brand personality and image. Apart from brand persona, explainer videos help in brand associations. The problem-solution methodology helps to build associations in customer’s mind. Moreover, the character’s used in the videos also work in connecting with everyday people.
9. Help to Develop Credibility:
When people watch your video they understand your identity better. These videos provide them with evidence of your credibility. The videos enable you to build a trusting relationship with your audience as it shows them that you are truly interested in solving their problems and providing a solution. Explainer videos build credibility among the audience as it shows them how you work, your objectives, your dedication to the work and why you strive for success.
10. Help to retain Information: The average person retains only the 10 percent of what they hear, but 50 percent of what they see according to a study conducted by Wharton Research Centre. What does this mean for your business? An increase in word -of- mouth advertising. Word-of-mouth continues to be the main way that businesses attract their customers. If the customer likes your video, they will share your video.
So, now have been presented with a few sound reasons why business needs an explainer video. Let me know what you think of this blog in the comment section and if you really find it helpful, feel free to share it with your friends and acquaintances on social media.
We are glad that you preferred to contact us. Please fill our short form and one of our friendly team members will contact you back.