Retaining a handsome number of customers is crucial for any kind of business. The very true fact is, to hold your position in the market and to grow your business immensely; you always need to grab the attention of the customers towards your products or services.
The era we live in is super competitive where everyone wants to be at the top of the league. Establishing a brand in the market is a difficult task for any business and to maintain its value is an even more difficult task. Previously, we had to depend on advertisement through television or hoardings for creating a brand value of the product but now things have changed. People are now more accustomed to internet and smartphones so the role of digital marketing has come into existence.
Let us brief you about the different marketing strategy and its impact on the consumers mind:
Social media: It is the easiest access for any marketing or promotional activities. With social media you can:
- Interact with your consumers through social media sites such as Facebook, twitter and more in order to get the proper feedback and reviews.
- If you get good reviews then highlight them and send them to all of your followers. This will help you to retain a good brand name in the market.
- In addition, this will help you to improve your products or services according to your customer’s requirements.
- Also connecting with customers in social media gives them a personal touch which ultimately increases the loyalty of customers.
- Share a photograph of the product or the company on a regular basis in the social media websites. This gets into the mind of the customers, which will give your product a preference while making their purchase of the related product or services.
Blogs: It is a useful marketing strategy to engage, inform and educate the customers about your product or services. It finds its suitability in:
- Building trust
- Medium of communication directly with customers
- Pointing out the special features of the product or services to have an edge over your competitor
- Building loyalty with customers since the company’s confidence and expertise about the product or services is highlighted.
Videos: In this era of technology, video marketing has become one of the smartest ways for brand promotion.
- Give details about your product or services in a form of video. This will help in better understanding of the product/ service.
- Include some fascinating facts about your products or services to beat the competitor in the customer’s mind.
- Share these videos in various social media sites in order to get the maximum promotion and brand visibility.
Interaction (Feedback): Emails are the best way of interacting with your targeted customers who were or will be interested in your product or service. Always keep your customers updated with your upcoming product launch or events. Invite them at your promotional events and maintain a cordial relationship with your clients. Try to solve your customer’s problems if they get into trouble. Making a user friendly consumer service can help you retaining a loyalty towards your customers.